In this episode, Jim and Tyson will ask each other 5 random questions. They will both answer each question and let us get to know our lawyer hosts better.
1. If you had to point to an event or experience in your childhood or young adulthood that shaped who you are as a lawyer or signal the lawyer that you would become, what is it?
2. What is one thing you are doing that you should stop doing?
3. If you were not practicing criminal or PI law, what practice area would you choose?
4. In the last two weeks, what percentage of your time spent working was performed doing work than you and only you could do?
5. A few months ago you said on the podcast that you would be starting your weekly email newsletter the following week. Have you done it?
1. How much would you sell your firm for? Why?
2. Same as Jim
3. If you could not practice law, what would you do? Why?
4. Are you Successful? Why?
5. What attorney inspires you the most?
Hacking’s hack: A book. Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses (Business Books) Hardcover – September 8, 2015
by Joe Pulizzi (Author)
In Content Inc., one of today’s most sought-after content-marketing strategists reveals a new model for entrepreneurial success. Simply put, it’s about developing valuable content, building an audience around that content, and then creating a product for that audience.
Tyson’s tip: A book. Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Nation of True Fans Paperback – September 14, 2017
by Stephen Woessner (Author)
The word is out: content marketing is king. But when nearly every business has a blog, it’s tough to stand out. The real secret is that there’s a much better tool for spreading influence and generating revenue–one with far less competition.
Thanks so much for listening to the show! If you want to know more about this and keep on maximizing your firm, please join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/403473303374386/ or like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaximumLawyerPodcast/ and comment!
You can also go to http://www.maximumlawyer.com/ or, if you’d prefer, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to get on the show? Shoot us an email or message us!
The Maximum Lawyer Podcast. Partner up, and maximize your firm.