In this episode, Jim and Tyson will go over the importance of understanding and listening to your clients and how to do it better, providing a better service and improving your marketing.
Listen more and talk less.
Getting to know your clients, their story, what they are going through will help you provide a better service and improve your ability to represent people and improve your marketing message and branding.
Break it down piece by piece the clients perspective on what they go through. Understand them, identify their problems and try to help them solve their problems. They are going to remember that, and it will make the difference in the future.
Some questions to get to know your client:
1. What made you go ahead and hire us?
2. What were you thinking about at the time that you were looking for an attorney?
3. What were the positive aspects you were looking for?
4. What were the negative aspects you were not looking for?
5. What was your prior experience with other lawyers?
6. What fears did you have when dealing with an attorney?
7. What made you decide to call?
8. What sealed the deal for you?
9. After you hired us were there things you were worried about?
“We break down our firm piece by piece to systematize it, do the same with your clients”
Max Law Con:
We are almost a month away! We are almost 60 people now!
A book. Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen Hardcover – October 10, 2017.
Convey a message through a story.
Thanks so much for listening to the show! If you want to know more about this and keep on maximizing your firm, please join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/403473303374386/ or like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaximumLawyerPodcast/ and comment!
You can also go to http://www.maximumlawyer.com/ or, if you’d prefer, email us at: email@example.com
Do you want to get on the show? Shoot us an email or message us!
The Maximum Lawyer Podcast. Partner up, and maximize your firm.