In this episode, Jim and Tyson will try to help out a listener and a member of the group who has been having marketing problems and is trying to get more clients through the door. They will go over his website and his firm and point out different solutions and tips to help him improve his business.
Attorney Frank Jr. practiced with his father Frank Sr; the law firm was established in 1963. Frank Sr. is now gone and Frank Jr. is left running the firm, and he feels like the cases have dried up and he is just not seeing the kind of business come in the door like he used to.
TO DO LIST:
1. Take a practice area. Nitch down!
2. Have a good domain name. Something professional. And please use a professional email.
3. Design your website.
4. Get email addresses to stay in contact with potential clients and potential referrals.
5. Move to the digital era.
6. Start with your next best thing, do that, and then move on to the next one.
7. Meet with referral partners. Coffee. Lunch.
8. Get a young attorney to help out with marketing and social networks.
9. Read the book: The 12 Week Year: https://www.amazon.com/12-Week-Year-Others-Months/dp/1118509234
Max Law Con:
Learn how to use Instagram! Download Sue’s free guide on her website!
Get a driver! Whenever you have long drives, get a driver and use that time to get some work done. The expense is small compared to what you get out of it.
Thanks so much for listening to the show! If you want to know more about this and keep on maximizing your firm, please join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/403473303374386/ or like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaximumLawyerPodcast/ and comment!
You can also go to http://www.maximumlawyer.com/ or, if you’d prefer, email us at: email@example.com
Do you want to get on the show? Shoot us an email or message us!
The Maximum Lawyer Podcast. Partner up, and maximize your firm.