This week on the show we’ll discuss the 10 scariest mistakes we see lawyers make:
- Not delegating things you don’t need to be doing
- The amount that solo and small firms are making
- Not doing video marketing
- Not systemizing your firm’s processes
- Not prioritizing intake
- Not using automation
- Negative self-talk
- Not taking law practice management courses
- Being afraid to take action
Lawyers should keep a spreadsheet of when all of their software renewals are so that you don’t keep getting billed for software you are not using.
Go build one Zapier Zap. It’s the gateway software into automizing your firm.
For more content from us please subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Don’t forget to sign up for MaxLawCon20!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! If you want to know more about this and keep on maximizing your firm, please join our Facebook Group or like us on Facebook and comment!
You can also go to MaximumLawyer.com or, if you’d prefer, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being on the show? Shoot us an email at email@example.com or message us on Facebook!